How to Print to PDF in Windows 10
FInd out how to enable and use the PDF printer
- The Windows 10 built-in PDF printer helps you to convert to PDF any page from various apps.
- Windows 10 offers extensive native PDF support with Edge being the default PDF viewer.
- Thanks to its plethora of printing options, Adobe’s tool is a better alternative to Windows 10’s built-in print feature.
- The Print to PDF option can be enabled if it does not appear by default.
Reading: How to Print to PDF in Windows 10
INSTALL BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD FILE
To fix various PC problems, we recommend DriverFix:
This software will keep your drivers improving and running, therefore keeping you safe from common calculator errors and hardware failure. Check all your drivers immediately in 3 slowly steps :
- Download DriverFix (verified download file).
- Click Start Scan to find all problematic drivers.
- Click Update Drivers to get new versions and avoid system malfunctionings.
- DriverFix has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
Windows 10 brought many improvements, and one of the improvements was the ability to print documents to PDF .
This is a welcome addition that can be helpful to many users, and today we ’ rhenium going to show you how to print to PDF in Windows 10 .
The print to PDF feature of speech was available to previous versions of Windows through the use of third-party apps, and since this is such a democratic feature, Microsoft decided to add native support for print to PDF .
This means that you don ’ t have to install any third-party applications or drivers in ordering to print to PDF in Windows 10 .
Although many programs have the option to export the current file as PDF, that choice still makes metadata and other information visible to anyone who opens that PDF file .
With the print to PDF feature on Windows 10, users will get the like copy of a file in PDF format, good as if it was printed, so no metadata or other medium data can be revealed .
How to print a PDF file on Windows 10?
As we previously mentioned, by adding native support for print to PDF, you don ’ t have to use any third-party apps, and you can print to PDF from any application in Windows 10 that supports print .
1. Via built-in options
1. Open the document you want to print in a textbook editor. For exemplar, you can open it in Microsoft Word .
2. voyage to the File menu .
3. choice Print from the list of options. alternatively, you can press the Ctrl + P keyboard shortcut to print .
4. You will see a number of available printers .
5. blue-ribbon Microsoft Print to PDF from the options .
6. Click the Print button and choose where you want to save your PDF file .
The Windows 10 OS has a built-in have that allows users to save documents as PDFs. All you need to do is open the document that you want to print and select Microsoft Print from the list of printers.
Read more : How to install Windows 10
Printing to PDF in Windows 10 is rather natural and elementary, and in club to print to PDF, follow the steps described above .
As you can see, the print-to PDF procedure is quite straightforward and natural, and if you have printed a text file before you should feel familiar with the work .
2. Enable the Print to PDF option
- Press Windows Key + S and enter Windows Features.
- Select Turn Windows features on or off.
- Once Windows Features window opens, locate Microsoft Print to PDF and make sure that it’s enabled. If not, enable it and click OK.
If for some reason the print to PDF option is missing from the tilt of printers, you can enable it by following the above steps .
3. Reinstall the PDF printer
- Press Windows Key + S and enter advanced printer setup.
- Choose Advanced Printer Setup from the menu.
- Click The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Select Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings and click Next.
- Select Use an existing port and from the menu choose FILE: (Print to File). Click Next.
- Select Microsoft from the Manufacturer list and Microsoft Print to PDF from Printers list. Click Next.
- Select the Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended) and click Next.
- Enter the name of the new printer and click Next. Wait for the process to finish.
If the Print to PDF choice is still missing, you might have to reinstall your PDF printer. After you ’ ve installed the printer, you should be able to see the Print to PDF choice and print documents to PDF on Windows 10 .
If you can ’ metric ton print to PDF using our methods, check out our article with solutions .
print to PDF is a useful have, and it ’ s no storm that Microsoft added the ability to print to PDF without the use of third-party applications .
immediately when you know how this feature works, make certain that you give it a sample. Please let us know in a comment if these steps worked for you .
however having issues ? Fix them with this tool :
Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month .
Was this page helpful?
Start a conversation