This document will guide you through the facility and energizing of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 .
Removing Old or Trial Versions:
Before starting the download of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, you must uninstall any honest-to-god or test versions you may placid have installed on your machine. Remove the following applications :
- Old or test versions of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 .
- Compatibility Pack for Office 2010.
Reading: Office 2013: Installing on Windows
- Any new versions that you have tried to download/install unsuccessfully .
To remove/uninstall an application :
Go to the Control Panel. Depending on the interpretation of Windows you are using, choose one of the keep up :
- Add/Remove Programs .
- Uninstall a program .
- Locate the application you want to remove .
- Double-click the application name .
- Follow the instructions for removing the application .
Downloading pending Windows Updates
Your stream operate system ( OS ) must be up-to-date with Windows Updates before you can install the new software. When the updates are completed, you can install the newfangled software .
To download pending Windows updates :
- Click the START push button .
- Click ALL PROGRAMS .
- Click the WINDOWS UPDATE link .
- Download any pending updates .
32-Bit Versus 64-Bit
Both 32-bit and 64-bit options are available, but we recommend installing the 32-bit version regardless of your OS because the 32-bit option has fewer compatibility issues .
- Navigate to your calculator ‘s download ( .exe ) file ( C : \Users\Your Username\Downloads by default option ) .
- Open the folder for the adaptation of Windows Office Professional Plus 2013 that you wish to install ( 32-bit or 64-bit ) .
- In the folder that opens, double-click on the file setup.exe.
- Read the license agreement, choose I accept the terms of this agreement, and then click Continue.
- Click Install Now
Note: If you have a previous version of Microsoft Office installed in your calculator, this clitoris will read Upgrade.
- Wait while the software is installed.
- once the facility is complete, chink Close.
- From the begin menu click All programs > Microsoft Office 2013, then click on any program in the booklet ( for example, Access 2013, Excel 2013 ) to open it.
- The Activate Office window will open. Click Enter the product key instead.
- enter the product key and then click Continue.
- guarantee the option Use recommended settings option is selected, and chatter Accept.
- Click Next.
- Click Next.
- Select the background theme from the number under how would you like your office to look? And then click Next.
If you wish to associate your software with a Microsoft explanation for on-line access to your files, follow steps ( a ) through ( c ). Otherwise, click No thanks, maybe later and decamp to step 9.
- Click Sign In.
- Select the type of report you have or wish to set up.
- If you already have a Microsoft account, insert your login information and suction stop Sign In. If you do not have a Microsoft account, snap Sign up now and follow the on-screen instructions to create one.
- Click Sign In.
- Click All done.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is now install and active on your computer .
Backup CD and USB
Burning a file onto a disc
once you have successfully downloaded your Microsoft Office software, you can burn the software onto a disk .
To burn MS Office onto a disk :
- On your calculator, insert a blank DVD into the DVD/CD ROM drive .
- launch Windows Explorer and locate the Office Pro Plus 2013 .exe file. normally, the file is in the Downloads Folder .
- Right-click the sneak on the .exe file and choose Copy .
- In the panel on the exit side, click the name of the drive for the disk that you inserted. The Burn a Disc window is displayed.
- In the Disc title field, enter a name for the phonograph record .
- Click the radio button beside With a CD/DVD player .
- Click the Next button.
- Paste the file into the right field panel by right-clicking the sneak and choosing Paste. The progress bar is displayed.
- When the file has completed imitate, in the top browning automatic rifle click the Burn to Disc release.
The Burn to Disc application launches.
- In the Disc Title battlefield, enter a name for the magnetic disk .
- Click the Next button. The burning process begins.
When the combustion is completed, the confirmation window is displayed .
- Click the Finish clitoris .
You now have a burned imitate of the software. You can use the magnetic disk to install the software on a different machine .
Note: To start the installation on the newly car, you will need to copy and paste the file from the CD/DVD onto the raw machine ( i, desktop ). then double-click the file to run/launch the installation sorcerer .
The software will launch from the CD/DVD disk, but it will run very slowly .
Copying files to a USB flash drive:
To copy files to a USB flash drive :
- On your calculator, insert the USB dart campaign into the USB port .
- Wait until the computer recognizes the new device .
- Click the Start button .
- Click Computer .
- In the right gore, double-click the obliterable magnetic disk icon. This is the USB news bulletin drive .
- Leave this window overt .
- Select the files you want to copy onto the USB flash force.
Read more : How to install Windows 10
- Drag the file into the obliterable phonograph record window. The files are copied onto the USB flash drive .
- close the removable magnetic disk windowpane .
- While in the Computer window, good click the obliterable disk icon and choose Eject. It is nowadays safe to remove the device from the calculator .