How to install or uninstall Microsoft Paint app on Windows 10
Microsoft Paint is an essential application on Windows 10 that one can use as the classical 2D graphics editor program. This app has been on Windows OS for a pretty long time, still running, and keeps on working far adenine well. In general, users love to edit images using this app along with generating screenshots of respective ongoing tasks on the Desktop Screen. One can open and save files in JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and Windows bitmap formats. nowadays, in this post, we discuss how to install and uninstall the Microsoft Paint app on Windows 10 in contingent .
Although the company has brought an advance translation of this app as “ Paint 3D “, they never discarded its classic adaptation ever. however, the team has decided to make this a feature-on-demand application once the 20H1 translation of Windows 10 released. This implies you can now either absent or keep using this software from the Optional Features settings. Let ’ s explore the steps to uninstall or install the Microsoft Paint app on Windows 10 –
RECOMMENDED – Microsoft improves the Optional Features Page on Windows 10 20H1
Install or Uninstall Microsoft Paint app on Windows 10
To install or uninstall the Microsoft Paint app on windows 10 personal computer, use the adopt workarounds –
How to Remove Paint app using Settings
here are the easy steps to uninstall Microsoft Paint –
- At first, press Window + I hotkey to invoke the Settings app.
- Click on the Apps option.
- When Apps categories open, select Apps & features.
- Move towards the right pane and click on the link Optional Features option.
- Select the Microsoft Paint item.
- From the extended pane, click on the Uninstall button.
- Lastly, Reboot your computer.
- After completing the task the M.S paint app will uninstall from your system.
How to Install Paint app using Windows Settings
here are some easy steps to install Paint using the Optional features settings on Windows 10 –
- Open the Windows Settings.
- Click on the Apps icon.
- Select Apps & features
- Click on the Optional Features option.
- Hit the Add a feature button.
- Type Microsoft Paint in the search field.
- Lastly, click on the Install button.
When you complete the above routine, the classical Microsoft Paint app will be installed on your device. however, if you don ’ triiodothyronine observe the options to install or uninstall, it ’ s likely that you ’ rhenium not running the version of Windows 10 that makes Paint an optional feature .
|Tip : If you are facing update, activation, or driver issues on your Windows personal computer, try RESTORO PC Repair Tool. This software will scan your device for likely issues and resolve them mechanically .|