This post will show you how to install, compensate, and uninstall the classic Paint app you have installed from Microsoft Store. As the moment of this write, the classic Paint app is publicly listed with the link, but you can not download the application fair yet as it it restricted. still, there is a means to download authoritative MS Paint from the Microsoft Store. here is how to do that .
Install Microsoft Paint from the storehouse
- Open the Paint page on Microsoft Store using this link .
- If you see the Get button, click on it, and you have it installed. Otherwise, follow the next step.
- Open the Microsoft Store links Generator by RgAdguard.
- Copy the following link:
- Paste it into the text field on the RgAdguard’s website, and click the checkmark button.
- Wait for the service to generate available links.
- Download the file with the
.msixbundleextension and double-click on it to install it.
- Confirm the installation and wait for Windows 10 to install the app.
suffice. Windows 10 will create a Start menu shortcut for the newest paint app, so you can use it to launch the app. Uninstalling classical paint from Windows 10 works the same way you uninstall any other app on Windows 10 .
How to Uninstall the MS Paint Microsoft Store app
- Right-click the MS Paint app Start menu shortcut.
- Select Uninstall from the context menu.
- Alternatively, open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Apps > Apps and Features.
- Find the Paint entry and click on it to select.
- Now, click on the Uninstall button.
You are done. ultimately, you can repair or reset the classic MS Paint app. If classical paint does not work or misbehaves, you can try resetting or repairing it using the Settings app. This procedure is the same for any app obtained from Microsoft Store. Since it now receives updates from the Microsoft Store, the appropriate options are immediately available for MS Paint deoxyadenosine monophosphate well.
Reset Microsoft Paint on Windows 10
- Press Win + I to open Settings.
- Go to Apps > Apps and Features.
- Find the Microsoft Paint app in the list.
- Click on it to select it, and the click on the Advanced Settings link.
- Click the Repair button to reset the app without deleting any user data.
- Alternatively, click on the Reset button that does the same but also removes all user data. In the case of the classic Paint app, these two buttons work identically and do not affect any file on your computer.
That ‘s it. Support us Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep fetch you interest and useful contentedness and software by using these options : If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It wo n’t take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support !
writer : Taras Buria
Taras is hera to cover stories about Microsoft and everything about, although sometimes he prefers Apple. You can stay in touch with him on Twitter. View all posts by Taras Buria