Adobe Photoshop not installing on Windows 7 [Full Fix]
- If Adobe Photoshop is not installing on Windows 7, that can be due to various reasons, but there’s a way to fix that.
- Remove all previous versions of Adobe Photoshop in order to prevent any conflict between different versions.
- Switching to Safe Mode can also help if you’re having problems installing Photoshop.
- If Photoshop won’t install on Windows 10, you’ll be pleased to hear that most of these solutions can help with that as well.
INSTALL BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD FILE
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your personal computer for maximum performance. specify personal computer issues and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps :
- Download Restoro PC Repair Tool that comes with Patented Technologies ( patent available here
- Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Click Repair All to fix issues affecting your computer’s security and performance
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
many users are silent utilizing older Windows 7 compatible Adobe Photoshop applications. however, some users have said in support forum posts that they ’ ve had Photoshop initiation errors in Windows 7 .
many people encountered initiation issues with the latest Photoshop CC adaptation, so you may get the mistake message Installation failed when you try to download it .
If you have the same problem and you can ’ t install the Adobe Photoshop app, you will find the answers you are looking for right in this article .
consequently, those users can ’ t install Adobe ’ s flagship prototype editor program on that platform, so today we ’ ra going to show you how to fix this trouble .
How can I fix Adobe Photoshop install errors on Windows 7?
1. Uninstall old Photoshop software
- Type Control Panel in the Windows Search bar.
- Find Programs and select the Uninstall a program option.
- Navigate trough the list and find Adobe Photoshop application.
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the process of uninstalling the program.
thoroughly uninstall any existing Photoshop installations you might have on your personal computer before installing newly Photoshop software. The best manner to do that is to remove old Photoshop software with virtual tools .
The most efficient way to uninstall programs from the system is by utilizing uninstaller tools. With the right cock, you can wholly remove unwanted applications without leaving file leftovers behind .
hence, consider one of the best uninstaller programs and completely remove the outdated Photoshop app from your personal computer .
2. Run Photoshop’s setup.exe file as an administrator
- Open the folder that includes the setup.exe (installation) file for your Photoshop software.
- Right-click that setup.exe and select the Run as administrator option on the context menu.
- Then try installing the software again.
This is a simple workaround, but it might help you if Adobe Photoshop is not installing on Windows 7 .
3. Disable third-party antivirus software
- Right-click any third-party antivirus utility icon in your system tray.
- Then look for and select a disable option on the context menu that opens.
- Select to disable the antivirus software for about one hour before you try to install Adobe Photoshop.
Expert Tip: Some personal computer issues are hard to tackle, particularly when it comes to bribe repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your arrangement may be partially broken. We recommend installing Restoro, a instrument that will scan your machine and identify what the defect is.
Click here to download and start repair .
This is another workaround that can help you if Photoshop not installing on your Windows 7 personal computer .
4. Try installing Photoshop in Safe Mode
- Launch the Run accessory, which has a Windows key + R hotkey.
- Type in this MSConfig command:
- Press the OK option to open MSConfig’s System Configuration window.
- Then select the Boot tab shown directly below.
- Select the Safe boot checkbox.
- Click the Apply button.
- Then select the OK option to close MSConfig.
- Click Restart on the System Configuration dialog box prompt that opens.
- Try installing Adobe Photoshop when Windows 7 has restarted in Safe Mode.
You can restore your PCu2019s original startup shape by deselecting that setting on the Boot check.
5. Check available hard drive space
- Press the Windows and E keys at the same time to launch Windows Explorer.
- Click Computer on the left of Windows Explorer.
- Right-click your C drive and select Properties to open the disk space pie chart. That will show you if you have enough free hard drive space for Adobe Photoshop.
- Then click OK to exit the window.
- If your hard drive has very little free space for new software, try making some more space on it by uninstalling software you don’t need.
not having adequate storage space could be one of the chief reasons why Adobe Photoshop is not installing on Windows 7, so be sure to check if you have adequate storage outer space available .
6. Disable Windows Aero
- Click the Start button.
- Then select Control Panel on Windows 7’s Start menu.
- Click Appearance and Personalization in the Control Panel.
- Next, click Personalization to open the themes selection shown directly below.
- Select a non-Aero theme, such as Windows 7 Basic.
sometimes the Aero composition can interfere with Photoshop installation on Windows 7, so judge disabling it and check if that helps .
7. Run the Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter
The Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter might fix some issues that prevent Adobe Photoshop from installing. To get it, click the Download troubleshooter button on Microsoft ’ second web page ( linked below ) .
then click the download MicrosoftProgram diagcab file to go through the troubleshooter .
⇒ Get Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter
so, there are diverse likely resolutions for fixing Adobe Photoshop facility issues on Windows 7 .
You can besides get in touch with Adobe support if you need more potential fixes by clicking the Contact us push button on Adobe Photoshop ’ s hold page .
still having issues ? Fix them with this tool :
Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this calendar month .
Was this page helpful?
Start a conversation