Quick Tip- If you don’t have the generic driver, you can install it from the official website by clicking If you don ’ t have the generic driver, you can install it from the official web site by clicking here. however, if you already have the driver but it is outdated, the post will discuss the best ways to download, install, and update the 802.11 N ( Realtek Wi-Fi ) driver on your Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit. Whether the topic is related to an outdated, corrupt, baffling Realtek radio LAN driver or a Realtek Wi-Fi driver that has stopped working, try updating the LAN driver to fix the 802.11 N WLAN driver issue Windows 7 32 bit.
2 Best Ways to Update Realtek 802.11 N WLAN Adapter Driver in Windows 10 & 7 64 bit
There are two ways to update the Realtek radio receiver LAN driver. Below we will explain manual and automatic ways to install the 802.11n WLAN driver. however, before getting into details, let us answer a few questions .
Does 802.11 N support 5G?
Yes, 802.11 N supports both 2.4Ghz and 5G Wi-Fi devices .
Does 802.11 N support monitor mode?
Yes, 802.11 N supports monitor modality .
now that we have answers to some common questions let ’ s discuss how to update outdated drivers .
manually updating the Realtek 802.11n driver needs meter, calculator skills, and solitaire, while updating the driver using Advanced Driver Updater requires none .
A instrument like Advanced Driver Updater helps update outdated 802.11n drivers for Windows 10 without any problems and is trusted by users globally .
furthermore, before updating drivers for security reasons, the best driver updater takes backing of old drivers and mechanically detects outdated drivers. To update Realtek 802.11 nitrogen WLAN adapter drivers, we recommend advance Driver Updater because it is easy and promptly .
here ’ s how to install 802.11n WLAN driver using manual of arms and automatic pistol ways & update Realtek radio receiver LAN driver Windows 7 32 bite .
Related : advanced Driver Updater Review
What is the use of the 802.11n driver for windows 10?
802.11n helps increase wireless local sphere network ( WLAN ) accelerate, enhances dependability, and extends the radio receiver transmission crop. Therefore, when the 802.11N driver for Windows 10 is outdated, you might face connectivity issues. Below we explain how to keep it update .
Method 1 – Manually Downloading and installing Realtek 802.11 n WLAN adapter driver Windows 10 64 bit
Note: Before you decide to go with the 802.11n Wi-Fi driver, download Windows 7 using manual steps, gather data about the Windows you are running, the LAN adapter, and ensure the driver you are downloading is compatible with your system ( Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7 32 bit or 64 morsel ) .
You can download the Realtek driver update from the Realtek web site or by using the Driver Manager .
To use it, follow the steps below :
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager .
2. Head to the Network adapter > duplicate pawl & expand it > look for 802.11 nitrogen USB Wireless LAN card > right-click Update driver .
3. Click Search automatically for drivers to update 802.11 N driver .
4. If you see the message below, chink Search for update drivers on Windows update .
5. Check for Windows updates and install them if available .
6. If the latest version is installed, cluck View options updates
7. Double pawl Driver Update > check for Realtek update > Download and install .
8. Restart the system to finish installing Realtek 802.11 newton WLAN adapter driver windows 7 64 morsel. nowadays check if you can connect to the net .
Also Read : Download & Update Realtek Audio Driver
Method 2: Use Advanced Driver Updater to update the Realtek Wireless LAN driver
If you believe the traditional proficiency is excessively time-consuming, try Advanced Driver Updater. The driver updater will search the personal computer for outdated drivers and will identify the latest 802.11n Wi-Fi driver download for Windows 7 .
To use it, no device details and system shape is required. The creature besides removes the prospect of acquiring and running the faulty driver update .
The registered version updates all drivers in a move, while free adaptation, you can entirely update them individually. besides, the Pro version comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee ).
To run Advanced Driver Updater and update 802.11n driver for Windows 10, follow these instructions :
1. Hit the button below to get Advanced Driver Updater
2. Click the Start Scan now to run the scan .
3. You will get a list of outdated drivers .
4. Update the driver by clicking Update All if registered drug user else click the Update driver link .
5. Reboot the calculator and your Realtek Wireless LAN driver should be working .
Wrap Up – Realtek 802.11 Wi-Fi Driver Download
That ’ s it. Using one of these two methods, you may repair the Realtek Wi-Fi driver on Windows 10, Windows 7 32 bite, and other versions of the Windows. Advanced Driver Updater will easily update the Realtek 802.11n WLAN adapter driver. Please post any queries in the comments section below. Send an electronic mail to support @ systweak.com if you have any product-related queries .
Frequently Asked Questions
a) How do I fix the 802.11 N driver?
To fix the miss, corrupt or baffling 802.11 nitrogen WLAN network adapter, follow these steps :
- Press Windows + X > select Device Manager
- Double click Network adapters to expand it > right-click Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter driver > Update driver.
- Select Search automatically for driver options and wait for Windows to update the driver.
alternatively, you can use Advanced Driver Updater to update the 802.11n driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions .
b) Why is my Realtek Wi-Fi adapter not working?
If the radio receiver network card driver is missing, outdated, or corrupt, you might face a Wi-Fi adapter disabled not working issue. To fix the problem, disable and re-enable the net arranger in network settings, uninstall > reinstall the driver from Device Manager, and update the driver using Advanced Driver Updater, the best driver updating tool .
c) What is the use of the 802.11 N driver?
802.11 N driver is one of the specifications of Wireless LAN communications. The driver increases radio local sphere network ( WLAN ) accelerate, extends ranges of radio receiver transmissions, and is a dependable network driver .
d) Do I need Realtek Wireless LAN driver?
If you are a Windows 11 or 10 drug user, credibly there ’ s no necessitate to install the driver for the motherboard as the driver is already available. however, if you are using Windows 8 or 7, you must install a Realtek Wireless LAN Driver .
e) How do I enable 802.11 N mode on my wireless adapter?
To enable 802.11 N modality, follow these steps :
1. Right-click the Windows Start icon > choose Device Manager .
2. Double-click Network adapters to expand it .
3. Look for the 802.11 radio arranger > right-click > choice Properties > Advanced yellow journalism > look for Wireless Mode > enable it as shown in screenshot below :
4. alternatively, you try checking if thursday radio arranger is enabled or not .
5. Double pawl Network adapters > right-click 802.11 > Enable device .
6. Restart the PC.
f ) How do I fix the 802.11 N radio LAN card ?
To fix the 802.11 N radio receiver LAN wag, open Device Manager, > right-click Ethernet hardware > Update driver .
alternatively, you can use Advanced Driver Updater to update the network driver .
We love to hear from you!
We are on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Please let us know if you have any queries or suggestions in the comments below. We love to get back to you with a solution .
besides Read :
How to Download and Update Realtek Audio Console in Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
How to Download & Update Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller Driver
Read more : How to install Windows 10
How to Download Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver